Wednesday, March 11, 2009

dream + tobias and austin

I know this is a little late but whatever. I had a dream last night that I got a violin as gift from someone, and it was amazing. The End

On another totally different subject two of my best buds austin lewton and tobias were at apu today. They are men that I have a special kinship with. They are passionate dreamers, they are ambitious lovers, they live life in a way that makes me want to live life, they are completely and utterly the most charismatic people, they make me realize that I am not crazy for wanting more than what the world has to offer for my life, they make me realize that other people are weird and not me and that other people are stuck up and coincidentally stuck in complacency and mundane-ness and if I want more than what they have then that is ok and I will get that. They are so gifted and so care-free and so everything a christian should be, they are what I talk about when I mention apocalypse they see the world through God's eyes with joy and freedom and they voice these things and I don't have to force it out of them like i do with people around here. God it feels so good to know that I am not the one who is crazy. It is so funny to realize that I can be at christian school with so many people who don't act like christians, who are so stuck in their own lives that they fail to look past their front step to see what God's creation can offer them. I feel like I am crazy sometimes because of how boring and how vain and how conceited and how petty and how selfish [not that I'm not] and how complacent a lot of the people around me are, because I am so everything that they are not.

i feel like after I graduate I should move down to be around them. I know that I will be more inspired and fulfilled and released and will be encouraged to follow my dreams and let God do amazing things with me.

4 comments:

DESIRED SHOTS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

its very rare to find good friends these days.
im glad you have them. they seem inspiring and uplifting.

p.s. are they single? bahahaa

Alex said...

Ones married, the other one is as free as a bird!!!

DESIRED SHOTS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

i happen to love free things

Alex said...

hahaha...